Iñaki BermejoDirector General de VDSHOP
I am a person focused in the NewTech world, always trying to absorb as much knowledge of the more than 900 projects in which I have been involved.
– More than 22 years working in the world of technology, entrepreneur by 21 in some different companies, and 13 years assuming management roles.
– Education at different levels: technical and operational (engineering), computing (IT) and management (IESE).
– Passionate about new technologies, developing skills in product and services.
– Growth-oriented company profile.
– Accurate, focusing on short- and medium-term definition targets.
– Proactive and ability to create teams.
– High customer relationships, assuming long-term relationships and partnerships.
– Partner and Advisory Board member of several start-ups and companies related to NewTech.
Specialities: Ecommerce and Business Strategy, Online Business, B2B, B2C, B2E, B2B2C, marketing & communication, sales, Start ups, digital transformation, talent acquisition and retention, Venture Capital.
Technical skills: open source technology, PHP (Zend framework, Symfony2), Java (Spring, Hybernate, Struds), MySQL, Gamification, IoT, Social Media, ecommerce, frontend, mobility.
Software: Magento, Drupal, WordPress, SocialEngine, Pimcore.
Some projects which I’ve been involved:
Retail: Privalia, Groupalia, K-Tuin, Siquetoca (Grupo Planeta)
Foods&Beverages: Red Bull,
Industrial & Distribution: Soler&Palau, Serhs, Memora
Pharma&Cosmetics: Isdin, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona
Other: Iberdrola, Fundació La Caixa, Indra (Ministerio de Defensa, BBVA, Banco Sabadell, Mango), Accenture (Banco Popular), MDK (Banca March, Bankinter, BBVA, Carrefour)